International Conference on Food Crops and Environment 2017 will accommodate seven topics namely:
- Healthy Crops Management and related issues such as: Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Crop management, Cultivation, Weed Management, Soil Management, Improvement of habitat for crop management, Agroforestry, etc.
- Environmental Management and related issues such as: bioremediation, forestry, climate change adaptation, environmental indicators, biodiversity, peatland conservation, etc.
- Agricultural Economics and related issues such as: business on agriculture both on farm and off farm, improvement of quality and added value of agriculture, etc.
- Social and Community Development and related issues such as: Empowerment of farmers, extension and adult education, etc.
- Agricultural industries and related issues such as: machineries for agriculture, postharvest technologies and handling, etc.
- Under-utilized crops, and related issues such as: biodiversity and improvement under-utilized crops, etc.
- Genetic Resources and Management and related issues such as: biodiversity of germ plasma and their management.